Elevation 2.0 Two Stripe Custom Crew SockElevation
<img src="%%ASSET_images/custom-team-info.png%%" title="Custom Team Information" alt="Custom Team Information" />
About the Elevation 2.0 Custom 2 Stripe Crew Sock | PF-2STR
The Elevation 2.0 Custom 2 Stripe Crew Sock puts the final touch on any team's uniforms. Our most popular custom sock layout, the two stripe look is a classic look that will add a custom look to your team's uniforms. Constructed of high quality poly propylene yarn, these moisture wicking socks will keep you comfortable and dry during competition with their padded foot and heel construction.
Elevation 2.0 Custom 2 Stripe Crew Sock Sizing
We make it easy for any team to outfit their team with properly sized custom socks. Use the size reference guide below to easily choose the correct sock size for your team based off of their shoe sizes. Note that the minimum order for custom socks is 24+ pairs per size.
- Medium: Women's shoe size 6 - 9 / Men's shoe size 4.5 - 8.5
- Large: Women's shoe size 9 - 12 / Men's shoe size 8.5 - 12
- X-Large: Men's shoe size 12 - 15
NOTE: If you are ordering multiple sizes of your team's custom socks please add each size/quantity to your cart individually.
- Step 1 - Configure your sock above. Choose your colors, upload your team's logo and team name (optional) and choose your sock sizes and quantities
- Step 2 - Checkout using our secure online shopping cart
- Step 3 - Our art team will mock up your custom order and send you a final artwork approval within two business days
- Step 4 - Once approved your order will be put into production (see Production Time's below)
- Step 5 - When your order ships our customer service team will send you your order's tracking information
NOTE: Your credit card will not be charged until you approve your artwork and order.
Production time begins at final artwork approval and does not include time in transit.
- Custom colors only - 3 weeks
- Custom colors & team logo/text - 6 weeks
NOTE: Please allow 2-5 business days for ground shipping once production is complete.